Information Collected: Information you provide directly Some of our services allow you to create an account or profile. We may ask you to provide necessary account information such as your e-mail address, delivery address, phone number, product information, date of purchase. Some of our services allow you to transmit information and share it with other people. This communication and shared information will be conducted in a safe and secure manner. E.g:
• Some of our services that allow you to create an account or profile. In connection with these Services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as a membership agreement, contact information and personal information, in order to create an account or profile. For example, you may provide some information about yourself, such as your name and e-mail address, when you contact us when you create a relevant account.
• Personal information such as name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address in the Job application form, Internship form, Dealer and Service application forms and e-bulletin membership forms, such as education level, graduated schools, education, employment, in accordance with the purpose of the filled form. experience, communication etc. We request your information.
•When you order a product from us, we may request your name, contact information, shipping and billing address(es), and credit card information so that we can process your order. (Your credit card information is not transmitted directly through the websites and portals of Masachi, but through the websites of the relevant banks. Masachi cannot access or store your credit card information. 3D Secure Virtual Pos system is used.)
• Information from third-party sources We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by law) and combine this information with other information we receive from you or about you.
•Registration information—We may collect information such as the time and duration of your use of the Services, the search query terms you enter through the Services, and any information stored in the cookies we place on your device.
Information Use Purposes We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
Providing customized content and making recommendations based on your past experience with our Services;
Evaluate and analyze our market, customers, products and services (receiving your views on our products and services);
To learn how users use our Services so that we can improve our Services and develop new products and services;
Using personal information to help create, develop, use, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertisements, as well as to prevent loss and fraud
Using your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to terms, conditions and policies; Because this information is important to your interaction with Masachi, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
Using personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve Masachi products, services and customer communications
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, and to develop new services.
Information Sharing We do not share your information with third parties for marketing or commercial purposes without your consent. However, we may share your information with the following channels:
•Your information, Artofis Mobilya Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. will be shared among its affiliates.
Tax consultants, auditors and other external professional consultants,
• Information systems service providers,
•Cooperating companies for the services and activities specified in the Membership Agreement.
• In cases where we can provide services; Other agents such as Business Partners, resellers, freight forwarders.
Other Parties as Mandatory by Law or to Protect Our Services.
We may also share your information with other parties for the following purposes:
• complying with the law or responding to mandatory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order);
• Verify or ensure compliance with the policies governing our Services;
To protect the rights, property or safety of Masachi or our business partners or customers
• Other Parties Related to Corporate Transactions. In case of merger, transfer or bankruptcy;
Information SecurityWe have implemented reasonable physical and technical measures to protect the information we collect regarding the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable precautions to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure. Masachi’s contractual partners, who have access to your information in order to provide you with the necessary service, are obliged to keep this information confidential within the framework of their contractual obligations and not to use them without your consent, except for the purposes stated above. In some cases, your personal information will need to be shared with Masachi affiliates. In these cases, your information will be considered confidential.
Cookies Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device. It allows the business that places cookies on your device to recognize you through different websites, services and/or browsing sessions. Cookies can be used for many purposes. E.g:
•Cookies remember your login information, so you don’t have to re-enter the same information each time you log into a service.
•Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our Services are most popular, as they help us see which pages and features visitors access and how much time they spend on those pages. By reviewing such information, we can better tailor the Services and provide you with an improved experience.
•When you use a web browser to access the Services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify me when cookies are sent. However, please be aware that some Services may be designed to operate using cookies, and disabling cookies may affect your ability to use these Services or certain parts of them.
Communication and Information For any questions, please contact us at the following address:
Address : HOSAB 11. Cad. No:1Nilüfer / BURSA
Phone : 0224 484 27 27